Seorang Pelatih Dalam Kamar (PDK)

Friday, September 15, 2023

terus hidup


empat tahun berlalu since 2019. alhamdulillah masih hidup, masih bernafas. anak-anak pun dah besar. yang sulung dah 9 tahun, Darjah 3 dah pun. yang bongsu pun dah last year dekat tabika. next year masuk Darjah 1 dah. 

what has happened during this four years? four "amazing" years I would say. why amazing? because from that particular year, tremendous changes happened in my life. changes that I would say I won't even did if not because of that year, or to be more specific, because of that particular event that changes my life, 360 degrees. 

before 2019 happened, I am nothing. a mother of three (3) wonderful kids, law graduate who was still jobless and just finished chambering. long-called on 21st June 2019, and continue being a housewife until October 2019. alhamdulillah, Allah SWT still loves me despite all that happened. 

when I'm lost and empty, in October 2019 Allah SWT opened His way in front of me. I have been offered a stable job as an Advocate & Solicitor with monthly salary of RM2500.00 as fresh graduate. even though not much, but still, a good start for me who was jobless and clueless at that time. A year after, I've been promoted as a Partner in the same firm, and my salary has been increased to RM3500 per month. Another year after, after our firm managed to secure a big job i.e financing documents for RM300,000,000.00 worth of financing facility, I managed to get an increment in which my salary been increased to RM5000 per month. 

September 2023, nightmare comes again. and maybe this time, it will change my life 360 degree. Totally a turning point in which I had to decide which way I want to proceed in my life. With him, or without him. 

And if the answer is without him, I will delete this blog, forever. 

I really hope all those memories for 13 years will just fade away and never come back to haunt me again in the future. 

till then.

No comments:

Post a Comment